Monday, April 13, 2009

Funny story

Okay--here's one of "those" moments that you hope you don't forget....I had just taken Ethan out of the bath and put him in his pajama's....Kyson was still in the tub--wanting to play for a few more minutes before getting washed up. Some neighbors came to the door--so me and Jon were at the door talking to them. I hear Kyson yelling for me--and I'm thinking--just a minute and then I'll come wash you up...Then he starts crying...okay--that's not usual--if he's alone in the tub...I walk down the hall to find this:
Ethan had decided he wasn't done taking a bath yet--so he climbed back in--pajamas, diaper, and all!! I asked him what he was doing--he said--"bath" like duh, mom what's it look like I'm doing?! Here's our little monkey taking a bath in his "Ho-Ho-Ho" pajamas!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO cute! I'm glad you remembered to take a picture! Oh the memories kids bring...

I need your email so I can invite you to our blog. Mine is katya418@ hotmail.com, email me if you want!!