Monday, April 13, 2009

Random Pics

Okay--so I haven't done well lately on adding things to the blog--no big surprise there to anyone! Here are some random pics from lately that I thought were fun.
First of all--we took down the crib--he's a BIG BOY now!! Ethan is officially in his toddler bed (although as you can see--not all the times is he IN it!!) He's now in the boys' room next to their bunk bed.
Here's the first night in the toddler bed--as you can see--he has a hard time laying straight and staying in the bed!
This one's even better--in between his bed and the bunk bed. One day, I had put him down for a nap-and about 15 minutes later he was calling out MOM!! I went in there and he was stuck--in between the beds--his bum down and his head and legs up!! "stuck" he kept saying!! I unfortunately didn't think to get a picture of that one before I helped him out!

Here's Ethan eating spaghetti. He is one of my best eaters of the 3 boys--but he won't allow help anymore--so he sure is messy!!

Don't you just love that face?!

Here's Ethan again--in one of Kyson's silly hats!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I LOVE Ethan's scowl face! So dang cute (or handsome....) Whatever you say to boys? Jeff